6.14.2014

Project Life 2014 - May

May was pretty much about the baby and our trip to Florida for Jono and Los wedding.  It was fun to use up saved items from the wedding to use in these pages I used everything from the flower cones to the table treat bag.  I mixed in some navy and pink scrap papers I had too to add some other colors for the rest of the month.
Most of my non vacation photos this month were rather dull I must admit.  There were a few highlights in there like baseball, babysitting and quilts!  Oh and that cutie Logan graduated.
My baby shower was in May but the photos were pretty sparse and mostly horrible shots!  Also we found lynley's wedding dress (hidden from all eyes for now).  Kathleen also gave me the bear sticker for some kind of foster care promotion.   
And family vacation/wedding time.  I used a large family photo and cut it to fit in the sleeves.  I wish I had cropped it a little differently so heads weren't seperately but you know it happens. The doily is actually from the flower cones at the wedding.  I cut it into the right size and made it a card.
This spread is my favorite from may! I love some of the photos of my siblings and I like the little hearts left over from something from my wedding. And that veneer diamond is just fun.  And even the table treat coffee bag gives it some dimension.  Sorry it's a little blurry it's not in real life.
And last but not least the back side of the wedding spread plus my pocket page for all other saved things.  This month had a whole mess of things saved graduation invites, baby birthdays, and Jono and lo wedding things.  

No comments: