6.13.2014

Summer Reading List 2014


I made a list last year for summer reading and I read probably 1/2 of those books. This year I'll be off work for a part of the summer with the baby so I figured it was good to make a list to attempt to read as well. If I can finish this list then I'll be well on my way to completing my 52 books this year too so that's a plus.   Most of this list was started in my phone a while back back but I added in a few others I'd heard about recently as well, and I even left a spot for a TBD book. 
  • The Fault In Our Stars - by John Green 
  • Hyperbole and a Half - Allie Brosh 
  • Wonder - RJ Palacio 
  • Detroit City Is the Place to Be: The Afterlife of an American Metropolis - Mark Binelli 
  • Re-imaging Detroit - John Gallagher 
  • I'm Proud of You - by Tim Madigan 
  • Let's Pretend this Never Happened - By Jenny Lawson 
  • Bringing up Bebe - Pamela Druckerman 
  • Life from scratch - Melissa Ford 
  • Gone with the Wind - Margret Mitchell
  • Crazy Love - Francis Chan
  • __________ TBD

picasa

No comments: