1.09.2017

46 - Make a Playlist

One of my list goals was to make a playlist for 2016.  I actually made this playlist from all the songs I downloaded in 2016.   I love that we have some oldies on here, some weird ones, worship music as well as some of my favorite bands I listened to this today while working I love it.  



  • Waste a Moment - Kings of Leon
  • Your Soul - Hippie Sabotage
  • Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel
  • My Life - Billy Joel
  • Can't Think - Dawg Yawp
  • Ophelia - The Lumineers
  • Worry - Jack Garrett
  • Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
  • Mess Around - Cage the Elephant 
  • All I Want - Jared Craft
  • Here Now - Hillsong United
  • Come Back Home - Trampled by Turtles
  • Love Me Now - John Legend
  • Photograph - Ed Sheeran
  • Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
  • Don't Let me Down - The Chainsmokers
  • Way Down We Go - Kaleo 
  • Can't Stop the Feelinlg - Justin Timberlake
  • I Wanna Be a Dawg - Dawg Yawp
  • The Hills - Weekend

picasa

No comments: