1.06.2017

2016 Recap

Here is my list and I'll be back in a day or so do share my 2016 recaps.
Finished - I finished 24 items, seems much higher than I thought it was so I'll take it.  
1. One Second Everyday - Finished
2. Add a baby girl to our family. -  Hello Thea
7. Make quilt for baby Thea. - Finished
8. Finish a quilt from the unfinished pile. - Finished
9. Quilt for guest bed. - Done.
10. Gift a quilt. - Done.
12. Buy Jones rain boots. - Done.
13. Traveled Map. - Done


18. Finish baby Thea's Room. - Done
23. Start a 529 account for Baby Thea. - Done
24. Robins wedding. - Done.
25. Sign Jones up for a class. - Soccer
28. Make cookies with Jones. - Done
33. Games with Jono and Lo.
34. Games with Schreve and Alicia. 
37. Family Vacation. - California
39. Build back up the savings. - Considering this done I did save some money.
42. Continue hosting small group. - We took a break but we are back to hosting.
43. Make Thea a stocking. - Done.
45. Make Thea a baby book. - Started
46. Make a 2016 playlist. - Need to share.
47. Visit a National Park. - Done.
48. Add photos to the photo wall. - Done
49. Get toys in living room organized. - Done
50. Pick "one little word" and/or year theme. - Here and Now
51. Paint the front door. - Finished
52. Make a new list. - Done.

Started (I started 7 of the other items, so like play date I probably finished I just didn't document).  


3. Monthly Family Photos Take 3.
16. 4 play dates - 1 Museum2 Museum Again
17. Make 6 pies. - 2 Finished
20. Take aunties and uncles to the children's museum with kids. - Took JJ & Lita
30. Make and Eat 10 unique salads. - 1 Spinach Twist2 Popcorn3 Avacodo Egg
31. Go on 12 dates with Dustin. -1 Fogo, We also went on others but I failed at documenting.
32. Visit 8 new to us playgrounds. Partially Finished

Not to bad all told although there were a few that I still want to finish so I put them on the 2017 list like Paint My Bedroom. 
picasa

No comments: