5.11.2007

Do you think it's possible???

I'm walking around with some kind of weird electronic charge?

In addition to having some kind of weird hiccups and some kind of weird static when I touch things. In the last day I have touched or used the following electronic devices and I've crashed, locked up, just died or jammed all of them -
  • My laptop - crashed (it's really dead this time)
  • My Cell Phone - died (luckily I found a new battery unfortunately I now can only talk on it while holding it above my head as no place I go I have a reception except above my head)
  • My iPod - Froze up I didn't even do anything but want to skip a song.
  • The Baggage Tag Printer (3 of them in fact) - Jammed up
  • One small commuter jet - Technical problems back to the airport luckily we were able to get another plane.
Yes all of this in a single day. Is this a weird freak coincidence or is there really something bizarre behind this?

No comments: