5.31.2007

Wehoo for Retreat Planning!

We've been....

Shopping.
Spray Painting.
Making Goodie Bags.
Meeting for Lunch.
More Shopping.
Finishing Goodie Bags.
Chatting about Retreat.
etc.

Kim and I are hosting this years PAWs (Page-A-Week) Group Retreat and we have been planning up a storm this week. If you are coming look out this retreat is going to be FUN and PINK (that's our theme).

In other news Kim and I are road-tripping to a dairy farm this saturday with her kiddos to meet up with Jeanne and a few other friends. I can't wait and then Lita's getting baptized and Darah and Caroline are graduating! Yay for fun weekend plans!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't believe the retreat is THIS WEEK. Holy crap!! I've got so much to do to get myself ready! Glad we've got the planning pretty much taken care of now!