6.19.2007

I've been tagged and now I'm Tagging...

thanks Jen let's see if I can come up with some things everyone might not know yet. Here's the rules:

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, time for Katie's 7 random facts:
  1. I have 14 pillows on my bed (all the time not just when it's made - which is never BTW). I love pillows.
  2. I like to eat cream cheese icing on saltine crackers.
  3. I'm learning to speak Italian - not very quickly might I add.
  4. I heart Blue Slushies from Jays Dairy Inn.
  5. I've never been outside of North America.
  6. I have some NKOTB on my iPod.
  7. I keep my sewing machine behind the couch as I ran out of space in the craftroom.
How's that for random!
And I'm tagging -
  1. Kim
  2. Jeanne
  3. Stephanie
  4. Dawn
  5. Mimi
  6. Margaret
  7. Marti

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh great... I don't know 7 bloggers to tag back! :)

Stephanie said...

I know 7.. but some have been tagged already.. hehe

Thanks!!

The Mom said...

I love white chocolate covered pretzels in my ice cream. I think it is a sweet and salty kind of thing.

And with 14 pillows how do you sleep in there!! I have one VERY flat one that normally ends up behind the bed.

:)