12.22.2010

10 Days of Christmas - Jones and Co Christmas Cards - Day 8

 Day 8 - HOLY COW Christmas almost here!  I think most people have already gotten their Christmas Cards so I can share some of the photos from our card shoot.   If you didn't stop SCROLLING NOW!  I wanted desperately to take them outside but when all of us were able to take them it was snowy or dark outside.  So instead we took them with our tree.  Our tree which I absolutely love, turning the lights on every day is just so magical -  I do NOT like that angle on top she's so 1994 and not in a good way, but not one of my 4 stars would fit on top of a real tree they were designed for fakies.  Anyhow our photo-shoot was funny to say the least and we didn't get a perfect photos but I loved them all because they are so us - imperfect and yet still fun.  Anyhow here are some of our photos!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE your card. it's perfect!! (and my word verification is: snesh) (and that makes me laugh...)

Jodie said...

We loved your card too. It looks like you all have a great time decorating your tree.