12.12.2010

Decking the Bungalow

Been trying to get into the Christmas spirit around here, Listening to Christmas Carols (including Wham! and the Sex Pistols), baking cookies, getting and decorating the tree, working on Christmas gifts, and taking the photos for our Christmas card. 
View of our Tree - we got a real one first time since I was a kid.
Baking Christmas cookies - I used some cutters Val gave me a few years back.

Our cookies were neon colored but they are still fun.
I got these giant Christmas balls and I just LOVE them we keep finding ourselves wanting to take photos in them.
Picking out a tree at Lowes - we thought we needed a little one because we don't have really high ceilings, seems it could have been another two feet taller.



We had fun trimming it up.




Look there's the ball again.
Everyone picked out their own Christmas ornament for the tree - Jono picked out these really "fancy ones".  Oh and notice he's wearing Grandpa sweater - he keeps asking if he looks like Grandpa in it.
I think I broke like 15 ornaments when decorating the tree.

I love that we have tacky ornaments like sushi for the tree - thanks to whoever it was that made them for me I think it was Holly.
This is the ornament we picked out for momo.

More soon from the bungalow of joy. Tis the season to be jolly.

2 comments:

jay said...

ho ho ho! looks great!

jay

Anna said...

I like the penguin ornament. Can't wait to see it in person!