12.03.2010

My Generation of Cousins

So over Thanksgiving vacation we celebrated my great Aunt Ila's 90th birthday - pretty awesome huh?   I think so!
And at her party there were 16 of my generation of cousins including the oldest and tallest JJ (32) and the youngest and shortest Jake (10).  It was a good time to visit with them all, play some pictionary and just chat it up.  It's so awesome to see how everyone has grown up or is still growing up.  
Anyhow we collected the crew for some group photos. 
(Note I'm not looking at the Camera here because I'm texting Lita to get in here).
 This might be my favorite one minus that Jono and Lita are missing.





 We also got the Kelly Family that was present collected for some group photos.



2 comments:

thea said...

Sorry my kids weren't there to be with all the cousins :(

Anonymous said...

looks like in one of these your grandpa is napping - lol! - nick