12.22.2010

Non-Holiday Post - Italian Meatball Soup

Lita has gone to mom's for the Christmas break and Jono and I are enjoying fixing all the things she doesn't like to eat - like for example SOUP.  We LOVE LOVE LOVE soup - Lita thinks it comes in a can by Campbells. I chalk that up to her being young and not having a pallet for good things yet  - she also thought our sugar cookies weren't sweet enough - but they grew on her.
Anyhow I digress, we decided to make Italian Meatball Soup the other day we used Pioneer Women's recipe because she knows what's up and we like to see pictures first and she takes lots o'pics.The soup was lovely the Pioneer Women did NOT let us down.  We did so enjoy the meatball aspect to it and Jono will concede that it was good to make them smaller than he intended. 




Tonight I'm going to make my own recipe up with chicken, wild rice and lentils!

3 comments:

thea said...

That looks so good, I might just have to make some.

Anna said...

The Lentile soup was very good!

Jodie said...

Looks like a good recipe! PW rocks! Do you have her cookbook?