12.17.2010

10 Days of Christmas - Presents I Didn't Buy - Day 3

Day 3 - It's no secret around here I don't buy Christmas presents - I make them.  But the other day when I was out thrift store shopping I took some pictures of some of the presents I didn't buy for people. 
Jono and Schreve consider yourself unlucky that you didn't get these lovely action figures Michelangelo for Jono and Hulk for Schreve of course.  FYI if they faced off in a fight I think the Michelangelo and his turtle power would totally win.
I was going to get these boots for my friend Kelly she "loves" country music. 
And this Disney princess keyboard was almost purchased for Lita.
Chris this puppy was for you.  I just thought that Barry was so dreamy that you would appreciate it.
Mom I could have bought you this jar of old beans to decorate your shelf.
And JJ because you are hip with the latest technology I thought you might like this state of the art fax machine.
And I thought that Uncle Paul might like this groovy tape collection.
What are the presents you didn't buy?

2 comments:

thea said...

Seems to me that the pictures are worth a thousand words and everyone will be happy to have seen the pictures of the presents you didn't buy! I didn't buy any of those either and there were a bunch of other things that I didn't buy!!

Anna said...

I really wanted to buy a whole bunch of games and toys but I didn't even find one.