12.07.2010

Guess what's around the corner??? Christmas!

December has snuck up on me like nobody's business this year. Our travel plans for the holidays changed but I think it will be just as good this way as now before I can make Christmas presents at home, then we can have Christmas at the Bungalow, and then I will go to California afterward for a little adventuring.  I however need to get my gift-making on so there is something under the tree I haven't put up yet ;o)  Anyhow I think I'm going to work on getting in the spirit the rest of the week. 



Images from weheartit.com

1 comment:

thea said...

how's the getting in the spirit going? I'm a little discouraged with my gift making .. haven't found anything I'm really inspired by and the stocking thing is kind of on hold. We had our white elephant gift exchange at the office today .. that was fun!