12.18.2010

10 Days of Christmas - This Was Supposed to Be About Wrapping - Day 4

Day 4 - I was going to finish a few gifts today and then post about wrapping but I only wrapped a few gifts for my mom today.  I didn't actually finish anything I'm making and get it wrapped!  Ugh!  One week until Christmas and I have about 10 partially finished gifts - I guess I better step it up a notch.  Anyhow we have been watching some Christmas or "Christmasy" movies around here a bit - having a DVR is great because you can record whatever and watch it whenever without even going to a Redbox.  A few of my favorites  included...
Elf - I am not a huge Will Ferrell fan but I do enjoy a bit of comedy with Christmas and I love the craftiness. 
 Oh I got to watch Charlie Brown Christmas - Love that sad little tree.
Babes In Toyland - I haven't been able to see this one this year but this is one of my favorite christmas movies from my childhood.  And you know until I googled it I had no idea that Keanu Reeves was in it. 
 And National Lampoon Christmas!  Love this one I still have it on VHS and I watch it every year.   Oh and Jono I think you should dress like Clark for Christmas because ties + cardigans + santa hats are in. 

2 comments:

thea said...

We are without DVR and so haven't been able to watch Christmas movies ... a certain person at our house likes the sappy LifeTime movies and we don't even have those to watch. We'll have to see the National Lampoon one this year -- I just love the tree and the squirrel and cousin Eddie ...

Jodie said...

Christmas Vacation and Elf are top movies on my list to watch every year! I am also a Hallmark channel junkie the month of December. Oh, and love the Clark Griswold look with the cardi and a tie. I think I remember Jono sporting that look Christmas eve this year? Go Jono!