5.08.2012

Soak Up April

For the first time in like three years I missed a week blogging.  I feel kinda guilty about it but I've been ridiculously busy with work and Spring Break and kitchen remodel and such.  Anyhow sorry about that.  
Anyhow one of my goals in April was to "Soak Up April".  I didn't really have a plan for what that meant.  But I'm pretty sure that must have happened because here it is May and I'm not entirely sure how I got here - April breezed on past.  In April...
I went to see the pacers.
I played video games (poorly).
I danced the night away.
I started a new project in Raleigh.
I sanded.
I cleaned.
I laid tiles.
I had many late night phone/text chats.
I ran (albeit less than I wanted to).
I went shopping.
I volunteered at Shepherd.
I went to a jewelry party (I don't even like Jewelry).
I celebrated easter.
I tried new restaurants.
I played cards and games.
I went to the movies.
I stayed in for the movies.
I went to bed late far too much.
I got up early far too much.
I had fun.
I soaked up April.
May is already here and in full force but I wanted to recap a little April regardless.   
Oh and as for my other April Goal - Get the Kitchen Remodel On - It's on!  I can't hardly wait to start making stuff in my kitchen and the paints not even dry - I cannot thank my family and friends enough for their help "it's so awesome Tom Cruise will want to live in the Bungalow" - stay tuned for before and after shots very soon.


picasa

3 comments:

thea said...

you certainly did soak up April .. nice post. great pics.

Anna said...

Did you get to the roller derby?

Katie said...

Yup Momo I went to men's roller derby to see bryan aka the nothing it was fun.