5.20.2012

This Weekend...

Heart shaped Rice, Vintage Baseball, Big League chew.
This weekend...
I caught an early flight home. 
I ate at a new to me Thai Place. 
I had brother sister lauren time. 
I went to the park with awesome people.
I went for a walk with awesome people. 
I learned that other cultures love holding hands. 
I ran around marsh.
I made french toast with awesome people sometime around midnight.
I laughed a lot. 
I winked like I have nervous twitch. 
I ran errands.
I went to 3 vintage baseball games.
I chewed Big League Chew (thanks Amy).
I got a ridiculous sunburn.
I took a nap.
I went to eat Ethopian. 
I went on a wild goose chase. 
I ate ice cream in front of Marsh.
I rode in the way back of my SUV with the real deal and far too much junk. 
I greeted at church. 
I contemplated gods community.
I thought about about togetherness.
I went had a Mexican picnic on the mall with some other awesome people.
I played football, euchre, and Frisbee.
I got a more ridiculous sunburn.
I went to citigroup for some fellowship with still some more other awesome people.
I had a good tea time with more awesome people.
I unpacked two kitchen cupboards (yes almost there). 
I spray painted laundry room doors.  
I had a good time. 
I had a great weekend. 
I have a fantastic life.

Indianapolis Blues, Ice Cream in Marsh.

Eating Ice Cream in Marsh (no we did not buy that lawn furniture (photo by Josh).
picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

you had a very busy weekend! congratulations!!

Anna said...

I can't believe you did all that in one weekend! Well, the people who play together stay together.