5.17.2012

#47 Document Life - Project Life

Project Life Cover Page
Many of you know some of you maybe don't but I'm a scrapbooker and in the last few years I've really fallen short in the scrapbooking of my life - although I still captured the moments.  So in 2012 I set in on a quest to at least do 1 page per week documenting life with the Project Life concept which you might have seen here, or here or even here.  I didn't opt to buy the kits because well I have a TON of stuff in the studio, although I did purchase some different kinds of page protectors from amazon. 
Much to my chagrin this is not as easy as I thought it would be.  I figured this was a project where I could pack some supplies in an envelope and take it on the road - HAH!  that has yet to happen aside from collecting paper in the envelope.  
However, I just completed week's 1-9 and I haven't even printed photos for 10-19 and we're in week 20.  But I'm hoping to catch up at some point, but I figured it was time to just share this project and hopefully continue to do so as motivation to finish weeks 10-19.  (sorry for the crappy photos it's annoying to photograph when it's in the binder.    Most of the photos used were taken with my iPhone and probably also retouched in Instragram I just love the square prints what can I say - I found Printstgram which makes the perfect business card sized print on a sweet coated paper and I love those (as see in the Week 8-9 pages).    Despite being REALLY behind I really like this project I can use up all those things I collect from activities like tickets, and programs and I also can just be old fashiony type scrapbooker taping things down and only using minimal embellishments. 
Week's 8/9 Page 1

Snippet of Week 3 created in baseball card sleeves.

Week 7 in Post Card Sleeves - Look at me reusing Coke Box too.

Week 5 created an actual 8x11.5 page

Snippet of Week 4 - I used more Business Card Sleeves and included things like tags from my new jeans and scrap ribbon.


This is also #47 on da list. picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something you need to keep up on all the time .. not a go back and catch up. Maybe you should do one current week and past week until you're caught up??