5.18.2012

Yes that's Right I came to North Carolina to see baby cows...

Yes I know we have cows in Indiana. I've seen them. But sometimes you want to see baby cows in North Carolina.  And what's not to love.   Look at this baby sticking his tongue out to get me. 
Or this pretty jersey girl with her big eyelashes and intense stare.
And these Holstein's say "eat more chicken" or at least not veal.
I mean look at these baby cows they line up to see me.
They think my plastic bag boots are so fashionable.
There mama's keep their eyes on me as well.
Now back to the babies... there were infants (one born 2 hours ago and still wet).
And this little guy he just wanted to be up with the toddler baby cows.  his mohawk too cute.
Oh and just for good measure one more shot of baby cows.
Thanks to my friend Michele for taking me to see the tiny baby cows at the NC State Dairy.
 picasa

4 comments:

Anna said...

Do you remember feeding the baby cows also called calves at the schlicter farm?

thea said...

if they're dairy cows they won't be veal, right? how long are you in NC?

Anna said...

cows with mowhawks what will they think ofnext?

Anna said...

Who knew baby cows had mowhawks?