5.15.2012

Tuesday 10 - Middle of May

Time for some Tuesday 10ing,  because I'm trying to get back on track with blogging. I love my blog and I really need to try and make more time to tell the stories of my life in more detail than a photo and a tagline this isn't Facebook - so look forward to more of that as summer progresses, and for now here's a little Tuesday 10 List:
1. Spring Weather (it's lovely here).
 2. Secret Agent Disguises for Mom's Day Priceless.
3. Quiet prayer and bible time by myself.
4. This teapot I'm in search of a yellow one for my new kitchen.  The one I found however was more "pumpkin".
5. Chevrons.  - this is such a lovely look no?
6. My Citigroup - it's awesome duh!
7. This photo of Jono it just seems so perfectly framed.
8.  The color peach or salmon it's never been a favorite but recently I'm feeling the love.
9.  Neon Running Socks (they almost make you want to run).
10.  3 day travel weeks!  Yes Please.
 picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

it is the middle of May isn't it?? time is just flying by. Need to get started on Christmas gifts? Love the secret agent disguises. I never would have recognized any of y'all.