5.14.2012

Da List Update

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned many of the happenings around here (or I will be), so I made this relatively short and it's simply "Da List Update". I only completed 4 items recently and have a handful still in progress: 
  • #35 Spring Break in Montreal - Complete 
  • #17 Make End Tables - I found some that didn't need to be made but suited me and got em. 
  •  #31 Dinner at New Restaurants - Pretty sure I've eaten at least at 10 this year. 
  • #46 Ride a bike trail - done - I rode in montreal :) 

In Progress: 
  • #2 Study the Bible More 
  •  #6 Finish 12 Quilts - #5 and  6 are in the works so I'm right on target. 
  • #8 Camping trip is planned and we just need to get a location and do it. 
  • #11 Run 366 Miles - Today at 161 for the year 
  • #22 Monthly Hikes with Momo Crossed off #3 this month. 
  •  #44 10 Crafty Projects 
  • #47 Document Life 
  •  #50 Read a Book a Week (way behind but I have a few close finishes coming soon) 
  •  #51 Monthly Videos 
That brings me to 11/52 completed so far for the year.  I guess I need to complete things a little faster. 

Photos above and below were taken recently in Raleigh/Atlanta, at Indians game and in my kitchen.
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

not so bad on the list .. plus with all those things in the works, you'll get lots done this year. already more than half..