9.14.2012

Best of Life Videos - July 2012

It's ever so hard to trim these to fit into 3-6 minutes.  I cut out a lot of photos and even some crappy videos that really didn't add any value.  I think in October I'm going to resume only using video clips and make a special point to take more video.  I had trouble picking a song.  July was such a fun month - I spent about two weeks on the road out west and then several days on mini family vacation.  It was a month of extreme heat and flew by in a blink, so many moments in July I want to remember.  In July I don't recall listening to any special songs really so I wanted something summerish but then everything summerish seemed "sexual" so I ended up going with Chicago's "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is" because well Chicago is very summery and it just struck my fancy in that moment - I do so love bands with some real music to them.  

  Hopefully this works.  I keep getting "crash reports" in the preview.  The youtube link is here. picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

Fun. I almost feel like I was with you because I remember seeing so many of those pictures ...

Anna said...

I loved it, but where was the zip line video? Oh wait that is September.