9.24.2012

The Summer Manifesto - Goodbye summer.

Fall is pretty much here my fall allergies are attacking.  I need to dig out the sweaters and work on packing socks for work so it's time for a recap of summer goals.  Back in June I set forth on my Summer Manifesto. My goals were simply:
  • Waste Less
  • Get Crafty
  • Ride Bikes
  • Work on "da list"
  • Be Intentional
  • Celebrate the Simple Things
  • Run 100 Miles
  • Be Zealous for Christ
Any while I can't exactly say I accomplished all of these with leaps and bounds however with the exception of running 100 miles I did accomplish each of these to some degree and considering how busy this summer was I will take that!  I haven't quite decided what I want to put on my fall list because this fall will be equally if not as busy as the summer, but it should probably have something to work toward so watch for that.
picasa

No comments: