9.06.2012

Observations in Manhattan

Several things I've noticed since I've been in Manhattan working and playing...
Women are wearing ridiculous pants.
There is a lack of children.  Not entirely but for the most part.
There isn't a shortage of Asian men wanting to sell me fake bags.
Nor one of African men want to sell me watches.
Taxes are high.
Art is EVERYWHERE.
People walk fast.
Subways smell of sweat + dirt.
Everyone seems to be either a hipster, a yuppie, or from some other country.
Not everything is really open all night - the city does sleep.
My cell phone doesn't have great reception which can't be from a lack of towers.
There is no shortage of pizza places.
Or hot dog vendors.
You can relate almost everything to a Seinfeld episode.
I {heart} NY shirts can be acquired for anywhere from $3 to 30.
My gps does lie.
Humidity does NOT make for a good business dress code.

When I want a cab there isn't one.  
When I don't there's 200.
I don't look before crossing.
Fountain sodas are almost non-existent.










Photos were all taken in the last few days of my trip.  It's been an interesting week. 
picasa

No comments: