10.23.2012

Best of Life Video - Ho Hey - September

No Tuesday list - I was more interested in making this video this week instead.  This might be my favorite video yet.  Anytime there's footage of someone crash-landing a zipline it's great - even when that someone is me!   September was a whirlwind month not that much unlike August/July/June/May/April.  But still it flew by.  I spent my time between two cities and I did document much of the month in photographs although I opted to use less of them then usual.  I knew what song I wanted to use for this video since I downloaded it earlier this month - it's "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers and I pretty much love it.  October is almost over and I'm happy to say I stayed to my goal to take more videos in October and next month when the video drops there will be a return of more video.   Anyhow enjoy this video if you can't view it here then try here on youtube.

picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

Nice video .. love the song too!