10.22.2012

Dustin aka the Rooster

You've probably noticed for a while this guy "Dustin" aka "Rooster" appearing on my blog. I've been meaning to type up a post introducing him. I even asked permission months back but I wasn't quite sure what to say really.   I'm not the super mushy or romantic type.  I've always been really practical and realistic when it comes to relationships, but this one is special.  He's a keeper.  He's pretty awesome in fact.  He compliments me in so many ways. Who else will go on his first date with me to Lowes and then to plant tomatoes??  Just a little bit about him:  
He's currently working full time and going to school full time to be a biblical counselor.
He plays on Jono's vintage baseball team and he's has "no strike zone".
His hair is bright red and curly and I think it's pretty awesome. 
His favorite color is green.  
He loves to serve and dresses up in the turkey suit for the mission. 
He is always down for anything literally anything. 
He doesn't mind when we include Kathleen even if she makes the third wheel.
Dustin still I'm smitten with you.  Everyone else you'll probably see a lot more of him around here.
(Photo above is from a photo booth at our friends wedding where Dustin was the Best Man).
 picasa

4 comments:

thea said...

Tell him I said "hey" and can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! Now I can quit sending on horrible dates with men I know. - Kel

Jen said...

yay for rooster!! (and don't forget... he throws a mean football, and he's great with kids too!!) so happy for you both :)

Mandy Crandell said...

How could you not like someone who puts on a turkey suit? ;)