10.27.2012

Sampler Quilt for Baby Miram

Together with the Indianapolis Modern Quilt Guild I put together this sampler quilt for baby miram Rachael's little baby.  I had girls make blocks with a pink, aqua, orange color pallet and then I pieced together the top and back.  I had my mind made up that her baby was going to be a boy and then it wasn't so at the last minute I quilted this in hot pink thread and tossed on some pink pieced binding but it looks girlie now.   I should have taken a photo of the quilting it's free-handed squares it turned out pretty fun despite my ridiculous plan not to change out the foot on my machine to try and make the quilt faster.  Anyhow I'm considering this quilt #6 for the year even though I didn't make all the blocks.  Can anyone tell which blocks I made? 
picasa

3 comments:

thea said...

It's a wonderful quilt .. I can't tell which blocks are yours .. which ones are they?

Mandy Crandell said...

It looks wonderful!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

lovely quilt!