10.05.2012

Date on the Street

Last night a group of my friends and I got together for what I like to call "date on the street". The girls and I had been talking about doing this since back in April but we could never make it happen. And now that we are all dating lovely gentlemen who want to join us on our ridiculous adventures it made it that much more magical. We basically packed up a picnic, fine china, silver and sparkling grape juice and set-up a table and chairs below the monument.   And although the guys were apprehensive at first even they were excited to make plans to do it again soon.  They particularly enjoyed the hysterical evening entertainment which danced by in a afghan (which we could not have planned).  It was beautiful, fun and magical.  I also just want to say how much I love this group of friends they are always down for whatever and we so enjoy each others company.  I'm so blessed to have them in our lives.
 picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a crazy fun thing to do.