10.16.2012

Tuesday 10 - Fall Is Here

1. Colder Weather I like the 50-70's the best!
2. Hot Dogs. I had a sudden realization the other day that I have had hot dogs in NYC like 12 times but no pizza (I'm okay with that).  (Top here is from Asiadog, bottom Schnippers)
3.  Washi Tape - I've been using this for Project Life as well as a little project I made Dust.
4. Planning Surprises and Giving Surprises.  (I surprised Dust with a trip to NYC this weekend.  He tried to spoil it but we got him).

5. The Color Royal Blue (This is also the color of like 1978 Pacers).
6. Making a music video with one of my best friends and having it turn out awesome!  Click here.
7.Riding the Subway.
8. Doing what I call the "walkabout".  This is where I take a train to a neighborhood in NYC and just yes "walkabout".
9. My house in Indiana.  Sometimes when I'm on the road I miss it.  It might not be perfect but it's home.
10. That Tuesday isn't Monday.
 picasa

No comments: