10.02.2012

Fall 2012

After not really hitting my summer goals out of the park I thought I better have attainable goals for the fall season - especially with my upcoming travel.  I asked Dustin what he wanted to do this fall and so the first things on the list were thing he wants to do.  So this is my simple list let's see how it goes.

  • I will take a long drive with Dustin.
  • I will carve pumpkins.
  • I will be content.
  • I will have dates with the bible weekly.
  • I will make something.
  • I will visit central park to see the leaves.
  • I will not spend money on things not needed.
Let's go fall!
PS - Also something I didn't add to the list Blogging - I want to blog twice a week.  I'm starting out this week strong but that's because I scheduled up these posts this weekend. 
 picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

Nice list! Enjoy the drive .. what are you making?? enjoy your time in the Bible .. oh, what else can I say? I'm thinking of posting goals weekly .. that way I'll stay on top of things.