8.05.2013

213/365

My second consecutive week at home.  Dustin and I getting to spend more time together than we have since our honeymoon and its glorious and challenging all the same.  It's also been good to be with my people. I think last week I had more date nights with my girls than my husband.  I got to go to trivia, have people over, and work on things around the house.
Monday - cup of tea with milk.
Tuesday - my work from home look (I even put my contacts in on this day)
Wednesday - people mover date with Amy.  Yes we made a special date to ride the people mover we played cards, ate dinner on the people mover, and just enjoyed ourselves.  Pretty much awesome part was it was free, it is ridiculously clean and it has the best views.  (This experience makes me want to vomit seeing the NYC subways)
Thursday -date night with Kathleen we went and got our nails done and then we found this joint TJs with seriously the best burger in town.
Friday - date night with my husband.  We  went to Bloomington had a delicious Italian meal followed up with some ice cream.  Just for the record in my "old age" I am finding a strong dislike for soft serve ice cream
Saturday - eagle creek beach with Amy (my hair stunk from working in the kitchen in the morning thus the scarf)
Sunday - baseball with my husband, the blues played for a fundraiser for Kiwanis. They won the trophy which Dustin finds awesome.  


2 comments:

thea said...

How nice for you to be home. What's the people mover?

Katie said...

It's an elevated rail that runs between the downtown hospitals.