3.26.2012

Dear Jackie & Lisa Book #4 & 5

I am very behind on sharing about my reading. I actually have finished 2 books though in the last month or so.  One that we read as a church and at Sitigroup called "Walking into Walls" by Steve Arterburn.  It was pretty good although to be quite honest it was not the type of book I like to read it was very self-helpish and I didn't find myself that interested in it although I stuck with it and finished it off and I'm working on trying to "break down" those walls. 

I also finished "Object of Beauty" by Steve Martin (yes the actor), which is quite the opposite of the other book.  It's fiction and kind of raunchy at times.  This is also not the type of book I like to read but I was suckered in by the font on the cover in an airport last year and I only just now finished it.  This book does talk about art a lot in detail and street at as well and I can't help but wonder if the street artist mentioned in it is real although I have yet to look it up.  
Anyhow that's that! I'm way behind on reading and I think unless the book is really fantastic and worth talking about in the future I'm only going to make a list here on the blog and save my time from telling you about books that I just don't LOVE.
Happy Reading I hope you girls are further along than me.  - Katie

No comments: