3.12.2012

Goodbye Silicon Valley

I'm a little behind on blogging.  But I have left the silicon valley and am in New England with a "smidge" of the midwest mixed in for the next few weeks.  
 I had a great time with the Wagner's in their full house.  It wasn't a vacation but rather just working from a different location.  Everyday I worked, I kept right on running and found interesting things in the neighborhood.  I did a lot of shopping although I bought very little.  Thea and I quilted.  And I watched more television than I have in years - American Idol at that - I still have to say it's not really my thing JLo is just goofy and Steven Tyler weirds me out a bit - but the Wagner's love it so I enjoyed watching with them.  Also notable at the end of the trip Grandpa, Thea and I took a trip to Cirque du Soleil's Totem show which was fun it was very interesting those performers are  crazy strong - it was a fun adventure.  I recommend it to anyone who has not gone before.
Thanks much to Thea and Paul for having me I miss you already!



picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

We miss you too! I hope you did have fun. We enjoyed having you. Thanks for taking me and Grandpa to the Cirque de Soliel. It was very cool.

Mandy Crandell said...

Loved following your trip through photos on Instagram. I was SO jealous when you posted the legs coming out of the window. I want to see those so badly!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/