6.27.2012

Best of Life Video - April 2012 - Just Wanna Dance with Somebody

Again looking back on all that happened in April I realize how I truly to live a blessed life.  Even when things aren't perfect and I'm frustrated about things I truly have a whole mess of things to be thankful for.  April was the month of soaking up life both in every day form and the special occurrences.   This was the month we started the kitchen remodel that was only completed like last week. This was the month of Kathleen's birthday, Men's Roller Derby, Smiley Prom, Travel to Raleigh, Travel to Mass, and other fun adventures.  It was a good month.  Songs are Just wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston and Okay, It's Alright by Me - Eric Hutchinson both songs from my regular rotation.   Sorry the video is "TINY"  I had to downsize it because youtube is being goofy.  And Jono thanks for the encouragement to take more video I plan to hop back to it in July full swing style.
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

Nice video!! Can't wait to see you.