6.14.2012

Dear Jackie and Lisa - Book #9



What's that? Yes I completed another book and the month's not even over yet! Huzzah Huzzah! 
I bought this one when it was on sale on iTunes I need to really renew my library card so I can save money on books.  It's called the "Art of Fielding" by Chad Harbach.  It's a sports book.  Although not your traditional rah rah kind of one.  But this was actually a pretty good read it wasn't the same old story.  I almost wish it was a true story, but it kept my interest and I can honestly say I didn't predict it would end the way it did so that's a good thing.  I also hope they make a movie out of it because well I really appreciated the character development in the book and sometimes it's nice to see Schrimshander, Swartzy, Owen and Pella come to life on the big screen.   However I would read it again and I would recommend it as well.  However I want to get back to reading real stories not not fiction because I just prefer them, I guess I better raid Jono's book stacks see what he's got if I don't renew that library card. 
Happy Reading!
picasa

No comments: