6.07.2012

Dear Jackie & Lisa - Book 8

Another book completed last week and I'm in the home stretch of another too. Look at me READ! Anyhow I completed The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman. 
This was a New York Times Best Seller.  It's fictional story about newspaper people's lives and how they intertwined as well as the newspaper business. I picked this up in an airport I'm a sucker for a good cover design. It was okay but it definitely wasn't anything spectacular. It's not the type of book I want to read or even really like to read. Regardless it was well written, kept my interest long enough to finish it and well I got it on sale. Overall I doubt I will read it again and plan to gift it off to someone in the near future. Stay tuned for more reading. 
Happy Reading!
picasa

2 comments:

jay said...

I actually read this and really liked it! Thought it was a very interesting read.

jay said...

i read this a while ago and really liked it!

let me know if you want reading recommendations.