6.05.2012

Tuesday 10 - Not Crying Anymore!

Despite my little meltdown last week, things are really awesome here.  I really have no reason to melt down about floors in my kitchen, my friends are so great for me and too me, their support and encouragement has been awesome. I think no fewer than 10 people asked if they could come help lay the floor.  And Josh and Matt were here right away to move the old fridge - they are not perfect but they are better than expected and Jono and I did it record time.  THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU DON'T READ THIS!
Onward and upward... since it's Tuesday and I'm not crying anymore here's a little love list for this week. 
1. Public Transport Ridership is up. Indy we don't need more super bowls to get transport moving.
2. Super Awesome Deals at Woodruff Place Flea Market.  I spent $10 and walked away with some loot!

3. Coca Cola ad campaign by MWM. Hello pretty colorful awesome.

4. Super Awesome Breakfast for Lunch after church Sunday 10 people turned into 20+ and it was great fellowship. 
5. Perfectly Imperfect Floors
6. Playing Catch with my brother (when was the last time you played ball with your bro?)
7. My Friends.
8. A Clean house - Thanks Faith.
9. DeLish Blueberry Pomegranate Trail Mix Crunch - Yummy.
10.  Finding out I get to work from home for 3+ more weeks!  yes please!
picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

so glad you're not crying anymore and your floors are fixed.

Anna said...

You are happy so I am happy. You certainly know who to count your blessings.