6.14.2012

Summer is in full effect

I feel like time is passing super fast this summer already and we're barely in the middle of June. It's going to whisk away before I know it. Anyhow summer hit this past weekend with a boom, and it's going to be whirlwind tour.  So I figured it was time for a little around here list.
Around here I started helping with youth group.
I cut off 12 inches of my hair.
I bake birthday cakes for nobody's birthday.
Around here my momo comes to visit. 
We have pancake breakfast.
I intentionally support my friends in various ways. 
We have family chats about PRIDE weekend. 
My feet got sunburnt at the track. 
Around here we Facetime JJ.
My friends leave me messages on my car.
I am photographed by random asian tourist with said messages. 
Around here I cheer Tisha on.
I shop at the handicraft exchange and Talbot Street Fair. 
We planted the tomatoes.
New relationships are forming.
Around here I go swimming at Jilly's.
We celebrated Queen's birthday.
The new fridge arrived and I could not be more thrilled. 
I get to be home for the entire month of June.
Around here summer is in full effect.



picasa

1 comment:

Kim said...

And I get to come stay all night with you in a couple of weeks!! WooHoo!