1.09.2014

Project Life Week 52

 Week 52 was the last week of the year.  This was Christmas Week as well as a whole bunch of birthdays, and then I tossed NYE in there too!   Super fun week although i didn't take many photos most of these I stole from friends.  I used my new Sunshine Project Life Kit for this which made things a whole lot easier.  I included a small pocket in the end with our Christmas card.   

And with this Project Life 2013 is a wrap! (PS i didn't share all the layouts but some of the more fun weeks). 
 In 2014 I'm not sure how I will chose to document it I do think that if I go with the weekly that if I skip a week where not much happened that I won't lose sleep over it and if I switch to monthly it might be a whole LOT easier. But the verdict is out. As I thumb through both 2012 and 2013 I do love the idea of having the entire year documented - so I may stick with the same for 2014 - Stay tuned. picasa

No comments: