1.30.2014

2014 Project Life January


I finished up my January spreads even though it's not quite February yet (I am giving myself these small liberties).  January was a whole lot of everyday life and home time, especially with all the snow, overtime and cold cold cold.  Highlights from the month include - cold, sonograms, 14 on 14, new projects, Kane's birthday, and a handful of other things.  I kept with the black/white/gold combo of my cover page.  I also used up a bunch of my sunshine kit cards (thanks to my SIL Kate for those). I cut down pages again and even have one that's 6x12 rather than 9x12.
Something I will change up for Feb is I will likely print these 14 on 14 much smaller. While they tell the story they are not that great of photos. 

Next month I also want to use photos taken with my SLR camera. 
Last page is all sonogram the prints from the hospital fit perfectly in the sleeves and I just put stickers outside the sleeves (just in case I make that baby book).

No comments: