1.03.2014

52 goals from 2013.

On new years day I was a guest Blogger for Lemon and Raspberry. I blogged about my 52 goals. You can check it out here.  I'm pretty excited about my 2014 list which I'll be posting either later today or tomorrow depending on when I get my list typed in. 

I updated my list from 2013 and I completed 33 things and 4 partially.  Not to shabby I don't think of course that's about where I always finish off.   I am a little sad I only completed 3 quilts in 2013 that seems rather depressing - especially since two were baby quilts and one was 1/2 finished in 2012.  I did however craft a wedding the first part of the year which is time consuming.  I also almost finished with Project Life 2013 and I pretty much think that project is one of my favorites from last year.  And I did take almost a photo a day all last year and that's a fun project too.  But next year I'm going to make a point to intentionally finish certain projects. 

Stay tuned for the 2014 and for the remaining videos of 2013 I finished a few but can't decide on songs. 


picasa

No comments: