11.12.2015

WIP - Quilts

This was supposed to be yesterday's post but I got sidetracked and then fell asleep instead of blogging.  Oh well I mostly blogged every day in November.   Anyhow here's what's in the works...
My block of the months.  Several months ago I cut pieces for three blocks.  Sadly I didn't label them I didn't put the pieces in a separate bag so it's really hard to tell what piece goes with what.  I did finish the May block though although the finished dimension is funky but it's too big so I will trim it.  These are the BoM that Thea and I are working on.  http://www.sewmamasew.com/2012/05/modern-block-of-the-month-bom-may-sew-along/
My Michael Miller Challenge which I need more black solid fabric to finish.  This is really much bigger than this photo in real life.  I do love how this neon gingham worked with the rest of the prints though.
My rainbow scrappy quilt.  I need a larger piece of batting to baste this.  I think the quilt will be for the new baby though.  I am going to make her a quilt for her room too but I want to keep this one as well.
Thanks to my little helper who sat on my lap as I finished the May block. 
I have my improv quilt almost pieces too but I put it away, before I took photoshop.  Also I have two gift baby quilts with pieces cut.  But I also want to make our baby a quilt.  Too many projects too little time.
I think it's time to finish a project.

No comments: