11.18.2009

Discussions

Jono and I often discuss my blog - I'm not sure why really but we do. We often discuss how we might get exactly 29034 people to read it, or he comments on how he would also like large squirrels to eat the neighbors dogs. He encourages me to post when I just don't feel like it. He also is always telling people to read it - he's my #1 salesmen (of course I don't sell anything but rather give away photos and ramblings of adventures). I know he shares the link with more people that I do which is swell - shout out to all the ladies at Stanley, or Jono's facebook friends - wurd (I think that's slang for hey). Today he sent me a note from a friend of his that reads it and the note made me happy that I have continued blogging (hello kelly you are too sweet).
And so it's for these reasons that I would like to present ...

5 comments:

KellyAnne_K said...

I think you are the sweet one, ;)thanks Katie!

Unknown said...

LOVE it! the award and the blog ;)

thea said...

I love it -- thank you and Jono!!!

Jodie said...

Your blog puts a smile on my face! Congrats on the award Jono!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! congrats jono! - jay