11.14.2009

#15 & 43

Crossed two things off today - #15 wearing mismatched shoes and #43 having a picnic. Lita and mom are here and it was an lovely November day almost 70 and sunny so we trekked over the Lily & Oddfields parks. We found a lovely spot to lay the picnic blanket which is the same one we use to use when we were kids - it is probably the softest blanket in the house since it's probably from 1978 or something and it's been well used. Mom made egg salad and turkey sandwiches and we took fruit and chips and frisbees and footballs. It was a perfectly lovely time - I only wish the leaves were still on the trees so it would have been more colorful. Anyhow time for some photos.
Lita shows us how one eats a banana - note I have decided that my shoe + a paper towel makes a nice plate.
And yes my shoes are mismatched thank you to Lita for sharing her hot pink converse with me I think I need some. For the record one should wear two shoes with the same height soles.
We did a little punting passing and kicking Lil Schreve would have won a punt competition.
I'm pretty much best at this... posing with the ball.
Jono shows us how you throw the ball.
Mom wanted to show of my recent knitting projects so she sported them around for a bit.
We saw a fatty squirrel he looks as those he's ready to hibernate - he literally was the size of a cat - I wish we could have brought him home so he would eat the neighbors dog.
And I love this photo - great shot jono - luckily the ball did not hit the camera.
Tomorrow perhaps I'll blog about some Shrumness as the Shrum girls and I are going to get together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Mom's tie belt hanging out there.