11.23.2009

Today I...

  • Woke up very sore from doing crunches
  • Talked the fabulous Jill
  • Wanted to muzzle the neighbors dog (this is a repeating pattern)
  • Backed up & reimaged my client laptop
  • Ate chicken noodle soup
  • Rebooted 4 times because your laptop doesn't like the wifi signal
  • Typed up meeting minutes from last months meetings
  • Wished it was thanksgiving already
  • Had a long conference call and learned about a new "product"
  • Text messaged someone I should not
  • Booked travel for my return to Boston - starting at a new client in December
  • Got very excitied to have a part of my old team back together with me (Hey Tracy)
  • Made some lists
  • Worked a little on the Jones & Co Photo Project
  • Went to the YMCA
  • Listened to some Journey
  • Danced around the kitchen
  • Made chicken noodle casserole
  • Gossiped with the Schreve and Alicia
  • Blogged

Today I did not...
  • Hit the snooze button
  • Muzzle the neighbors dog or kill it
  • Finish my to do list
  • Eat thimbleberry jam
  • Work on Christmas gifts/cards
  • Start any laundry
  • Turn on the TV probably not a surprise there
I love that my did list is longer than my didn't list.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Back to Boston, huh. Well better than Montana or where ever it was!

KellyAnne_K said...

I also listened to Journey and danced around the kitchen well and the living rooom! The others I will refrain from. LOL Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!