11.30.2009

Worlds Largest Basket

So yesterday we concluded our road trip with our drive home which we did in 9 hours even with a side trip to the worlds largest basket. The basket is really big and literally looks just like a longenberger basket. I had a really lovely trip it and I hope mom enjoyed it as well.



Today I spent 9 hours on airplanes and in airports - my flight was over sold and another lady and I had the same seat assignment in Charlotte so I got bumped I did receive compensation but I think I would have rather slept in. Oh and today is the very last day of NaBloPoMo and I offically blogged every day this month - I think that rocks! I'll be back tomorrow with the Tuesday 10 then I'm taking a little break.

1 comment:

KellyAnne_K said...

Hope your enjoying your travels, and congrats on blogging everyday this month!