11.17.2009

Tuesday 10 - Real Quick

I typed this little puppy up last night so I would have it ready look at me preparing for Tuesday and stuff.
1. Hanging with the Shrums SUPER LOVELY.
2. Thanksgiving is in one week. I have been waiting so patiently for holiday time - next year I think I will take vacation in October so I don't go so long without days off.
3. Jones&Co Family Photo Project - CDs and website coming so much loveliness in these old pictures. Left to Right - Dad, Nancy Kate & Rob, Thea, Grandma and Grandpa who doesn't love groovy glasses and hair?
One of our favorite places Eagle Harbor - this pic appears to have been taken from the kayak too if you look closely you can see the kayak. The bathing beauties are my aunts Rachel and Thea.
A newer pic circa 1983 uncle stuart, aunt rachel, baby Mark(although I thought it was Kelly), and Paulie. I love that the lawn furniture matched the grands trim of their house.
the lady is my great grandma dessie the boy in the overalls is stuart I think that's great grandpa howard taking off his sock and I'm not sure on the boy? (that's all of these for now)
4. Sew Mama Sews Handmade Holiday's super cute Ideas
5. Picnics and Football
6. Letterpress - I want one so badly. several years ago I had the opportunity to buy a letterpress and this huge set of drawers full of fonts and old card designs for $1000 and I almost came home with it but my friend who was with me was like "Katie you have no place to put that. Are you planning to letterpress in your living room?" at the time she was right but now that my studio is larger I have room and I wish I had bought it. Someday




7. Swell pencil sets seen here.
8. Bowls - I love them for everything.
9. New Projects (details coming soon).
10. Antibacterial stuff that smells divine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure, but i think the other "boy" in the picture with stuart, dessie, and howard is mom... - jay

Katie said...

oh dear I think you are right? but she wasn't wearing a shirt? oh my!