11.24.2009

Tuesday 10 - Thankfully I love all these things!

1. DC or Bust (I'm roadtripping with mom)
2. Overbeck Pottery - I drove through Cambridge City right past here and it reminded me of some super fun pottery the Overbeck sisters made. I have a piece my friend Jeremy got on ebay back in college.





3. Awesome Antique UP postcards - it's amazing to me how some things are so similar some so different. I wish I had my pics from this summer handy so you could see the differences.
Mount Brockway is mostly the same even the little shop is the same there's more of a drop now off to the left.
Rt 26 entering Eagle Harbor - I'm not sure where this was taken perhaps by the dump entrance but I'm pretty sure if we found the spot we couldn't see the lighthouse like we can here the trees are too tall and the "yellow place" is in the way
Natural Wall I cannot comment on if it's changed or not (I've never been).
Great Sandbay - completely different now - you can see here there's much more wildlife and a steeper drop in the dunes.

4. Movies without a Twilight Zone - I didn't LOVE LOVE LOVE this one but it was funny. (I know some of you love Twilight but it's not really my scence (really neither is this one)).

5. Homemade Oreos - I was planning on making these for the annual christmas cookie party this year but I have a flight during the same time as the party but I think I shall make them for something else.

6. Restraining Orders - Yes finally!
7. Jason Schwartzman
- I've always had a celebrity crush on him and when I saw these photos I loved him more. Yes I know he's uber dorky but he's just so cute and fun.






8. Awesome old picture of Indy circa 1933 (Jodie how can you not love this?)


9. The Pioneer Women - I'm not really much for cookbooks but I do so love following her blog. Who doesn't love someone who calls their husband Marlboro Man

10. My favorite thanksgiving food - SWEET POTATOES - I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

thea said...

where did you find the postcards?? and yeah to the restraining order!

Grandpa said...

Your G G Grandfather Clyde's brother Fred left his name in script at the base of natural wall. Stuart found it 20 years ago- F. Mack..., the enzie had spalled off and may still lie on the ground next to the wall.

Grandpa said...

Your G G Grandfather Clyde's brother Fred left his name in script at the base of natural wall. Stuart found it 20 years ago- F. Mack..., the enzie had spalled off and may still lie on the ground next to the wall.