11.22.2009

I know it's too early to talk about Christmas.

but when you make all of your presents you need to get an early start on it. And I'm going back on the road in December so I need to get in the groove so yesterday I went to the fabric store & craft store in search of some inspiration and to pick up supplies for the Katie and Jill yearly craft-a-thon, granted we don't even know when we will squeeze this in yet but we must. And I was so let down with the fabric selection someone other than me must have noticed that everything was on sale (although I did get some nice fabrics for a new quilt) - heck even the trip to Christmas Tree Shop didn't help me out. So tonight as I mourn no new mad men I did a little googling to try and find something to jump start me - here are some fun images although I'm still in a funk...





Oh and did I mention I have blogged 22 days in a row!

5 comments:

thea said...

Yeah! (on the blogging 22 days in a row.) I have looked forward to reading your posts every day -- I hope you keep doing it. Maybe not every day but every other day or something! I really like knowing what's going on with you.

Katie said...

well I know I can't blog every day and even every other day will be a stretch but we still have 8 more days in November and December is usually fun times with all the holiday festivities.

KellyAnne_K said...

I agree with the other comment, I look forward to a new one daily!

Unknown said...

i dont think its ever too early to be thinking about a homemade christmas... and yay for 22 posts!! that is awesome!

Jodie said...

I am looking forward to Christmas! Thanks for posting some Christmas cheer!