11.20.2009

Things that rocked in the 1980s

We were already hip to being green and were rocking this leftover 1970's sofa. Oh and Barbies Dog was as big as she was - totally cool.
Everyone wore the highest waisted mom jeans and the biggest blues brother's sunglasses.
You said things like "Cowabunga" and "Totally Outrageous" and Bike shorts were a staple in all dressers and of course it went with my tie dye and a fake gold watch. (Paulie's popcorn must be heavenly).
You rocked the baddest blue tennis shoes ever seen...
even in your sunday best. (sorry roos these are kickin')
Baby seats seemed to be minus any safety restraints (I'm sure I'm planning an escape route here of course I can't hold my fat little head up yet).
Don't you love the 1980's?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the 80s were pretty rad ;)