11.10.2009

Tuesday 10 - More November

Another Tuesday down where is the year going - it was so warm and nice this weekend tonight as I left the gym it was so cold - what happened to the 70s? Oh I guess it's November. Anyhow here's this weeks loveliness - for some reason this week it was hard to come up with 10 things that never happens - I could have however made a list of 10 things that are not lovely in 10 seconds but hell no we can't have that.

1. Awesome weekend weather.
2. Merry Christmas Surprise Projects - how fun is this. I cannot decide what to make for christmas gifts yet - I think I better get started.
3. Jono doing the dishes while I'm at the YMCA - who doesn't love that.
4. Mad Men Season Finale - Oh how can we wait until summer 2010 to find out what happens with Sterling, Cooper and Draper - I think we shall die waiting. Watching seasons 1 and 2 I suppose.


5. Knitting Projects that don't work out as intended.
Seriously what is wrong with this hat?
This hat and scarf turned out better but still could have been improved.
6. Dust Busters
7. Blue Typerwriters - I could not have loved this anymore - I however resisted the urge to buy it since I have one that is perfectly lovely already.
8. Working from home.
9. Transferring iTunes from the old to the new!
10. Two weeks until Thanksgiving (I hate that it's 2 months from labor day to Thanksgiving.)

2 comments:

Benzilla Scrapping said...

is that jonathan frakes in the brown suit in the group shot? or am i just seeing things???

Katie said...

I don't think so, although he looks like him.